Small, non-essential businesses have been burdened by the COVID-19 pandemic. As an entrepreneur, you know that the safety of your staff and customers is the top priority. But now that restrictions in your area are likely lifting, you’re probably trying to come up with a plan that will help your business recover from the economic downturn. From polishing your website and SEO strategy with Ad Inicio Digital to bringing your employees back to the office, these resources will address a variety of your concerns.
Plan for Reopening
This year has been difficult, but it’s time to look to the future and start outlining your reopening strategy.
- Will you be shifting from managing your team remotely to working at the office again? This guide outlines how to make the transition safely.
- Send out a customer satisfaction survey to determine how you can better serve your customers during the recovery phase.
- If you haven’t chosen a structure for your business yet, file for an LLC in your state — you’ll get tax breaks and personal asset protection.
Cutting down on business expenses and focusing on scaling during this time can pay off later.
- Start by updating your business plan with any new strategies you plan to pursue.
- Go over your budget, note any areas where you could cut back on spending, and implement the necessary changes.
- Will you need some additional funding? Find out if you’re eligible for any small business grants and start working on applications!
Adjust Marketing Strategy
Restrictions may be rolling back in your area, but lots of people are still shopping online, so don’t overlook the power of digital marketing.
- Even if you have a company website, this is the perfect time to work with Ad Inicio Digital to give it a makeover.
- Today, there’s no easier way to reach your customers than focusing on social media marketing.
- Target your search engine optimization strategy to local customers to bring in more business.
- Email marketing is a great way to make sure that your customers have their eyes on your business.
Throughout this pandemic, you may have spent lots of time worrying about what would come next for your business. But as restrictions lift, the economic outlook is brighter. With these resources, your business will be poised to thrive during the pandemic recovery!
Photo via Pexels